Remote job description
We are looking for a talented full-stack capable frontend developer to join PayPay!
Work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop web applications for our forward thinking products.
- Design large scale systems with high complexity to support our high throughput applications.
- Understand how to leverage infrastructure for solving such large scale problems.
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
- Adopt problem solving as a way of life – always go to root cause! Support the code you write in
Tech StackWe select the best combination of tech at times.
Vue.js, Angular, React, NestJS, Express.js, single-spa
Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, AWS
GitHub, npm/yarn, Jenkins, Webpack, Jest, i18n, Storybook
Sentry, Kibana, Google Analytics, Firebase, NewRelic
Figma, PlantUML, draw.io
Slack, Zoom, Confluence
- Experience in SPA development with Angular or React or Vuejs and Webpack
- Experience in typescript
- In-depth understanding in frontend performance optimization
- Ability to design frontend architecture
- Experience with server side programming languages, include but not limited to Java, Python and NodeJs
- Experience with iOS/Android native application development
- Knowledge in development process and DevOps
- Contribution to open source projects
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Application Review (1-2 weeks)
- HR and Team will review your resume
- Coding Test will be sent via Hirevue system
- It takes 3-4 hours (max) to complete
- If you need to extend the due date, please contact HR
- 2-3 rounds of online interview(s)
- Live Coding could be requested
- Please make sure the reason you applied to PayPay (Why Fintech? Why Startup? Why PayPay?)
- Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we cannot sponsor working VISA to Japan. However as a temporary solution, you may be able to start working with us as an individual contractor. Please discuss with your recruiter about this opportunity.
- Once the COVID-19's over, we will ask all employees in overseas to relocate to Japan. We will fully support your relocation.
[Corporate Blog] https://about.paypay.ne.jp/corporate-blog
[Product Blog] https://blog.paypay.ne.jp
Company: PayPay Corporation.
Job title: Front-end Engineer (Full-Remote in Japan*) at PayPay Corporation. (Tokyo, Japan) (allows remote)