Remote job description
This client is a Healthcare Communication company. They work with Insurance Providers to provide communication to their subscribers. Examples include sending a notification to customers when a yearly physical is required, contacting customers about improving their health, flu shots, outreach and data campaigns using AI, automated voice, text message, etc.
- This role will focus on creation of test monitoring and altering from path and ensure data consistency is extracted from the platform
- Your work will ensure people are taking healthy actions by getting information to the Insurers to ensure the right actions happen due to the right data at the right time
- The right candidate must be able to write code and support the team
- Team includes four software engineers, Manual tester (doing some automation), PO, Agile coach, and additional FTE openings due to growth
What's driving the need:
- This platform had no automated testing built in which is the focus. Specifically, they want to test how data moves through the system. The data comes from members where analysis is done to determine outreach for survey completion and data processing. Minimal UI in this scenario. The biggest obstacle is the data accuracy. This was built with one schema and one data set in mind and has grown and evolved.
- The right candidate must be able to build the software and test vs just test.
- Software Engineer in Test with focus on Data Integration and ETL processes
- Strong MS SQL
- Strong SSIS
- Experience with some sort of data testing frameworks
- i.e. Cucumber, Gerkin – nice to have
- Experience building software to validate other software systems.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Job title: Data-Focused SDET at AIM () (allows remote)
Job tags: sql, testing, automated tests, ssis