C# / Angular / WCF / Restful Service Software Developer
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Remote job description
Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our Symitar Solutions team. This role will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. As a Software Engineer with Symitar Solutions, you will be involved in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA, and implementation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with C#.
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with .NET Framework and .NET Core/ .Net Standard/ Asp.net 5.0
- Minimum of 1 year of Angular 10+
- Experience with MVC.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience producing Object-Oriented designs for a multi-tier application, including thin client.
- Experience developing Restful API's
- Consuming WCF Services
- Strong UX/UI experience including responsive design experience.
- Development experience from analysis through writing the installation programs.
- Ability to demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis, and problem resolution
- Communication and interpersonal
- Organizational and time management
- Ability to create deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance, while remaining flexible to changing requirements.
- Ability to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification, and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project cost/effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with the customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
Company name: Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Remote job title: C# / Angular / WCF / Restful Service - Software Developer at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.? (allows remote)
Job tags: .net, wcf, c#, rest, angularjs