Remote job description
- Solid experience with Blockchain development
- Experience building tokens/cryptocurrencies
- Experience creating NFT's
- Well-versed in blockchain technologies
- Experience with Ethereum
- Has explored alternative blockchain platforms
- Confident in algorithmic programming abilities
- Experience working in startup-environment
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development with sprints
- Expert in smart contracts
- Experience with unit testing
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
Nice to have:
- Experience with Games development
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Company name: X-Team
Remote job title: Blockchain Engineer (Remote) at X-Team () (allows remote)
Job tags: nft, ethereum, solidity, blockchain