Remote job description
About The Position
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We're on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 850 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets - and we're just getting started.
Fireblocks BizApps developer's responsibilities include coding, designing, application management, troubleshooting, monitoring updates and possible security threats, and providing Fireblocks users support. The BizApps TL also handles project & product management tasks on the journey to building a new application for Fireblocks IT BackOffice.
As BizApps developer, you will report to Fireblocks BizApps Team Leader .
What You'll Be Doing:
- Build and maintain both web and mobile applications for Fireblocks
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Deploy and install the applications to demonstrate the successful performance of software as per the client expectation
- 3-5 years of experience
- Think and act as a product manager for IT/Back office applications
- Proven experience (professional or otherwise) as an application developer
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Proficiency with project tracking software, such as Jira
- Strong communication skills
Company name: Fireblocks
Remote job title: BizApps Developer