Backend Software Engineer
Remote job description
At actio, we are committed to helping people improve their well-being through the development of healthy habits. Actio sessions are hard to skip - we call all participants - which helps further our goal of pulling people out of their daily routine in order to engage them with high-quality and well-designed experiences.
Our core technology must orchestrate dynamic audio/video calls which change depending on the class requirements. Creating and configuring classes in an error-free way requires a performant & joyful mobile-friendly user interface that is powered by a fast and reliable API. We're looking for someone to build such a tool with us .
Interested? Apply here on Stack Overflow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the job
- Providing a fast, reliable, and nice-to-use API for various areas of the product
- Slice up our monolith into microservices
- Taking an active part in product development, working together with Product, Design, Mobile Engineers
- Developing well-tested business processes and user-flows
- Solid experience with designing and building REST APIs on Python DRF OR building services in golang (ideally, both)
- Automated tests are part of your regular workflow
- Hands-on experience in working with AWS or other cloud providers
- Eye for details in business-critical areas
- At least 3 years of product development experience
- Experience in "Infrastructure as Code" tools
- Experience in monitoring, incident handling and 24x7
- Experience operating services under high-load
- Testing sessions with actio coaches
- Remote work is an option (timezone: CET/CEST, GMT+1)
- Salary range: 60k-95k? gross per year (depending on seniority)
Company name: Actio
Remote job title: Backend Software Engineer at Actio (Berlin, Germany) (allows remote)
Job tags: python, api, golang, kafka, aws