Remote job description
At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients' starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry. Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer with Python/Django knowledge willing to work in a lean and agile environment.
In this role, you will:
- Develop highly scalable APIs in Python & Django
- Design and deploy services on cloud infrastructure (we use AWS)
- Be a technical mentor for other engineering team members
- Ship clear, maintainable and thoughtfully commented code.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of professional experience with Python
- Experience with Python-based frameworks (we use Django)
- Strong SQL skills and experience with ORMs
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Experience with cloud services (we use AWS)
- Competent with revision control systems (we use Git)
- CS, engineering degree, or equivalent experience
Who you are:
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Proactive attitude
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year - up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Notebook of your choice and all the tools & gadgets you need to be productive
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- You don't speak German? No problem! You get 350? per year for German courses
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge at our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks
Company name: TeleClinic GmbH
Remote job title: Backend Developer at TeleClinic GmbH () (allows remote)
Job tags: django, python, aws