Back-End Software Developer
Remote job description
Back-end Software Developer for a high profile, next generation VR - Case Management Platform project
You will report to our Chief Technology Officer and take direction from the Back-End Team Lead.
You also interact with our Engineering Director and our CEO.
The job is remote but requires that you be based in the U.S.
Full-time from January 2021 - June 2022 (6 months) with an opportunity to extend up to another 6 months
- Object-Oriented Design (SOLID principles etc.)
- Unit Testing using Jest
- Http Communication
- Working knowledge of Inversion of Control Patterns
- RESTful API Design
- Event Driven Patterns
- Store Pattern
- Mongo or Other Document Databases
- Working Knowledge of Distributed Applications
- Working Knowledge of Reactive Extensions (RXJS)
- Working Knowledge of Docker
- Working Knowledge OpenApi 3/ Swagger
"Stand-out in the Crowd" Skills
- OAuth 2.0/OIDC
- Working Knowledge of Event Sourcing Pattern
- Working Knowledge with CQRS Pattern
- Working Knowledge of EventStoreDB
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Working Knowledge using Redis
Company name: LIBERA, INC.
Remote job title: Back-End Software Developer for a Next Generation Platform at LIBERA, INC. (allows remote)
Job tags: typescript, nestjs, solid, inversion-of-control, rest