Remote job description
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating).
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
We would love to have you onboard if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
1+ years of working experience in Back-end Development with Node.js
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development
- A clear understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Good proficiency in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Experience with different open-source programming languages used on web projects
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Get to know our tech stack:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Python / Django
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
As a Back-End Developer, your day-to-day tasks include development, problem-solving, architecture, client interaction, as required to develop a successful product.
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please apply here.
Company name: Imaginary Cloud
Remote job title: Back-End Developer (i.e. Node.js) at Imaginary Cloud () (allows remote)