GLOBAL APPCASTING AB
React developer for a virtual team
We are a 100% virtual team that consist of developers from all over the world. The candidate will work from wherever he or she pleases as long as you are online/accessible three (3) hours between 9:00am and 5pp GMT -3. Please be aware that any candidate that applies for this job, will, if chosen, have to execute a one hour online technical demonstration and if our requirements are met, then one or two personal interviews will be conducted prior to any decisions are made.
The candidate will be working with following:
- Building the next generation of cognitive services and social media solutions
- Collaboratively design and implement new features and maintain an existing codebase as part of a virtual scrum team
- Assist in task-planning and brainstorming activities driven by our Technical Product Management organization
The successful applicant
As we are working as a virtual team it is highly important that you are self-driven, pro-active and performs well in virtual teams. You approach your tasks in a structured manner, and you understand the value of supporting the company in having insights in your daily work.
- Genuine knowledge of React.js
- Experience with REST services and JSON
- Knowledge of unit testing best practices and mocking frameworks
- Understands the value of high code quality. Duplicate code does not provide twice as much value
- You are a team player who helps others reflexively and puts the team first
- You speak and write business English.
Nice to haves:
- Strong focus on automation and have a DevOps mindset - if you've done the same task twice, you want to automate it!
- Knowledge of ASP.NET/Core and C#
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts, fluent in SQL including experience building stored procedures
- Experience using JS Frameworks/Libraries (jQuery and/or JEST etc.)
- Agile software development with Scrum
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented architecture
- You have worked in a mature environment with code reviews, continuous integration and continuous delivery. Azure DevOps experience - pipelines, branches etc. is a plus
- Azure experience (web apps, azure functions, storage queues, blobs etc.) is a plus.
- Working with, and having a good understanding of most popular social media's
Our vision is to increase the value of companies' brands, product and services by creating the most powerful tools for delivering social media content – regardless of time, place and language. Our core focus is to derive content from across the social media networks.Summary
GLOBAL APPCASTING AB
4 - REACT Developer for a virtual team at GLOBAL APPCASTING AB (allows remote)
Tags: react, redux, .net, azure