Solutions Engineer GRC
Remote job description
As a Solutions Engineer, GRC at Vanta, you will be a highly visible, customer-facing leader within Vanta's GTM (Go To Market) team, responsible for representing Vanta's Trust Management Platform to prospects and customers, as well as having a role in collaborating with internal teams to help drive and implement new features in the product within one of Vanta's newest teams within the GTM org.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
Vanta is growing quickly and we're continually moving upmarket, dealing with sophisticated customers with complex security and compliance environments and needs. Our Solution Engineering team is leading the charge using Security and Privacy GRC experience to meet customer demand to help grow our market share as the industry leader in compliance and security.
If this sounds like you, and you're excited to use your Security and GRC experience to help grow and sell our product, we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll do as a Solutions Engineer, GRC at Vanta:
- Partner with the Vanta's Sales and CX team to represent Vanta's Trust Management Platform to prospects and customers
- Engage with high level prospects and customers to establish relationships with customer's Security and Compliance points of contact
- Become an expert on the security features available for customers to deploy within Vanta, including best practices for implementation.
- Collaborate with Vanta's GTM team to improve processes to enable faster and more seamless experiences for our customers
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide customers with meaningful updates on features and programs
- Identify requirements that would enable additional customer use cases and drive implementation of customer requirements with relevant stakeholders
How to be successful in this role:
- Experience working in security compliance and privacy programs, including SOC2, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, FedRAMP, HIPAA, GDPR
- Experience working and interfacing with C-level customer contacts
- Technical competence sufficient to understand and explain complicated security concepts to end users
- Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure, Version Control Systems, Risk Management, Vulnerabilities, and their related security processes
- Experience in building productive relationships and driving collaboration with both technical and non-technical teams
- Two plus years of public accounting experience a plus
- Two plus years of security compliance management experience at SaaS company a plus
- Sales Engineering or Technical Support experience a plus
- CISA, CISSP, CIPP certs a plus
Pay Range: $195,000 - $229,000; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Company name: Vanta
Remote job title: Solutions Engineer GRC
Job tags: Compliance Management, CIPP/E, SOC 2
location or timezone
categorySales and Partnerships
posted8 days ago