SMB Sales Director
Remote job description
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission ?" Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fast Company #2 Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
You'll be accountable for:
- Own a sales strategy and process that results in landing new clients
- Manage groups through the sales process - qualification to close
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with key stakeholders in healthcare: brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
- Present and deliver Maven's value proposition virtually and in person
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and results-oriented
- Successful track record and 100%+ quota attainment for past 2+ years
- 2+ years experience in a high growth sales environment, ideally selling to HR/Benefits
- Experience leading complex sales
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in Salesforce
- A network of relationships with key stakeholders in healthcare: brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
- Passion for documenting and contributing new ideas and feedback from market to product
- Experience working cross-functionally in a start-up environment
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company name: Maven Clinic
Remote job title: SMB Sales Director
Job tags: Salesforce, Human Resources, Complex Sales