Senior Manager of Sales Operations
Remote job description
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we're looking for and what to expect when joining the team. We look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about engineering. Our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
Alright, but why Typeform?
Typeform is renowned for creating the environment to make our customers happy by applying engineering excellence to solve practical problems in areas of security, UX, innovation and engagement.
We believe in open source and innovation, and we encourage you to contribute to the open-source communities that interest you. Every quarter you can join a 2-week hackathon. These sessions often give new product features and architectural changes.
- Finally, we're remote first. Independence, ownership and flexibility are what you can expect from our remote-first mindset.
- Sounds great? What about the role?
The Typeform Field organization is rapidly scaling with sales operations a vital function. With more customers and revenue comes core systems to manage, KPIs to track, and expanded support for the way teams sell.
At the heart of the Field Sales Team is Sales Operations, a critical function to supporting our Inside Sales, Channel Sales, and Customer Success teams in both day-to-day and long-term strategic operations.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Manager of Sales Operations to develop and maintain processes to ensure effectiveness and support sales, growth, and customer success initiatives at Typeform.
The Sr. Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and overseeing smooth, effective sales processes and systems to enable the growth of the Field organization. They will possess a swiss-army knife, problem-solving set of skills and can interpret the vision laid forth into a plan that can be executed for success.
You will work in close collaboration with many departments, including Marketing, Data, and Finance to achieve this goal, so you must be flexible, awesome at communication, and driven in order to be successful. You are a key member of the overall success of Typeform.
Here's what you'll do:
- Align with key Field and other stakeholders across the business to define operational goals and implement key work streams and data processes needed to scale the revenue engine at Typeform.
- You will manage and oversee daily operations for a small team of sales operations professionals including: Sales Ops Analyst, Salesforce Developer, and any additional roles that are necessary to scale.
- Own Salesforce and build workflows, email alerts, and field updates
- Own the administration and implementation of other key tools like Salesloft, Salesforce, & LeanData; build task flows and assign users
- Collaborate with Strategy, Product, Marketing, and Data Teams to identify, define, build, and iterate on customer segments, sales cycle, lead generation touch points, machine learning processes, lead enrichment, and more
- Collaborate with Sales and the rest of the Customer Success team to build a process to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates
- Identify common issues with Inside Sales, Channel Sales, and Customer Success and develop scalable strategies to solve them
Here's what we are after:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in operations and project management in the SaaS industry
- Understanding of advanced sales processes and financial metrics
- Experience with Salesforce administration and management
- Experience working in a high-growth sales environment
- Experience working at start-ups where the need to wear multiple hats is necessary
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication and savvy business acumen
- Influence with internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives forward, even when blocked
- A self-starter who holds their accountable to exceed expectations
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- Able to work with multiple types of personalities across many departments
- Flexible, open to change, and a sense of humor never hurts!
- Any of the following professional experience is a plus
- You have a CSM, Black Belt, or PMP designation
- People management experience is a plus.
- You are Salesforce Admin-certified- proficient with process builder and flows.
- Experience with LeanData or comparable lead routing software
- Experience w/ Chargbee or comparable CPQ or subscription management software.
- Salesloft Experience - or comparable sales automation software.
- Consulting background
- Marketing operations
Interested? Hit apply and show us what you've got.
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: Senior Manager of Sales Operations
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites