Sales Vendor Lead
Remote job description
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies-from the world's largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups-use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Stripe's core mission is to help business around the world operate with ease. The America's Revenue and Growth team is responsible for accelerating Stripe's business in the region with a user-first mindset, supporting our customers to deliver to their ambitious growth goals, fast. Our Global Sales Vendor teams are critical to this mission, delivering a wide array of customers a consistently outstanding, high-velocity start with Stripe.
The AMER Sales Vendor Manager will be a key member of the AMER R&G team. As the AMER Sales Vendor Manager, you will be primarily responsible for leading Stripe's sales vendor programs, managing our third party vendors to optimize sales performance, as well as designing and driving revenue-maximizing initiatives for vendors, enabling growth for our users as well as our business.
What you'll do
- You have a proven track record of performance against sales targets, including a deep understanding of driver's of successful sales outcomes
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are adept at using data and analytics to deliver insights, recommendations and manage performance
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts, and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have the capacity to own and execute multiple projects simultaneously, balancing core performance with building new, strategic initiatives
- You have a history of developing and managing end-to-end project plans and ensuring on-time delivery
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 10+ years of professional experience, with at least 5+ in a program management, vendor management and/or sales role
- Proven record of designing and delivering impactful sales programs spanning multiple countries / regions, ideally AMER-wide
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization, working with large datasets, spreadsheets and SQL
- You will be expected to travel for this role
- You have experience working in B2B technology or payments industry
Company name: Stripe
Remote job title: Sales Vendor Lead
Job tags: analytics