Sales Operations and Strategy Analyst
Remote job description
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That's the power of data in motion in action-giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we're building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We're looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent's enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow-whether you're just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you'll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
We're looking for a Sales Ops & Strategy Analyst to support our Enterprise sales leaders and SOPs Business Partners in North America. This role will not only drive business critical initiatives to improve performance and efficiency of the Enterprise team across all subregions and segments in North America, but also provide vital sales metrics, in-depth business analytics and recommendations to the leadership team. The ideal candidate is a leader that has both strong analytical and communication skills.
- Business partnership and collaboration with North America sales leaders and the Sales Operations Business Partners that support them (incl cross-functional leaders and teams)
- Annual fiscal planning - Sales coverage, territory carving and quota setting
- Weekly forecast and pipeline analytics & cadences
- Sales methodology and sales processes standardization, adoption and refinementF
- Ield communications, In-depth business analytics, and recommendations to leadership team
- BA/BS degree
- Sales Operations, consulting or banking experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM functionalities and advanced modeling skills with excel / g-sheets required
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey ideas and information in written and verbal form to a variety of audiences
- Endless curiosity and a need to dive deeper for understanding
- Ability to display diplomatic and remarkable interpersonal skills with colleagues and other partners
- Familiarity with Tableau and ability to build dashboards is a plus
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Company name: confluent
Remote job title: Sales Operations and Strategy Analyst
Job tags: open-source, big data, infrastructure