Remote job description
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda's AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers' digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers' IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world's largest enterprises including Hulu, Intel, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, Expedia and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
BigPanda Sales Engineer - USA and LATAM - For this opportunity, you must be a fluent in both Spanish and English.
We are looking for sales engineers who are smart, creative, hardworking and possess an unwavering desire to be the best. BigPanda's AIOps platform allows enterprises to detect, investigate and resolve incidents and outages in fast-moving IT operations environments. Large enterprises like Tivo, Workday, E*Trade, VMWare, Intuit, Tractor Supply Company, Riot Games and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. As a BigPanda Sales Engineer you will be responsible, along with your Account Executives, for helping prospective customers transform their event and incident management processes by gathering business and technical requirements, creating and delivering demonstrations, creating evaluation plans and then executing those evaluations to successful outcomes.
Expectations of BigPanda Sales Engineers:
- You are the technical expert who best understands, articulates and evangelizes the BigPanda approach to transforming event and incident management for prospects.
- Your presentation and demos are crisp, informative and tailored to your audience and you use powerful storytelling to convey value.
- You collaborate with peers throughout BigPanda to learn, contribute and share best practices.
- You own the entire technical sales process, working in tandem with your account executives to identify, qualify and scope opportunities, build and maintain account and territory plans, and execute proof of value engagements as needed to convert opportunities into BigPanda wins.
- You constantly build and maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and internal BigPanda resources who all contribute to the success of your customers.
What We Expect From You:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of education and a minimum of 3 years experience as a sales engineer selling either monitoring, DevOps, event management or ITSM solutions to large scale IT organizations.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience delivering use case driven POV/POCs.
- Must have practical experience with RESTful APIs, Windows/Linux command line and SQL.
- Must have practical experience with modern monitoring solutions, incident management tools and IT operations and processes.
- Must be an outstanding storyteller and presenter.
- Must have high emotional intelligence (high EQ).
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work autonomously.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and social skills and operate as a thought leader.
- Must have practical experience using value selling frameworks such as MEDDPIC and Command of the Message.
- Should have a working knowledge of AWS platform and have practical experience with services such as API endpoints, lambda functions and redshift.
- Should be familiar with machine learning and data science concepts and have a broad knowledge of the AIOps marketplace.
- Should be comfortable with up to 30% travel.
- Fluent in English and Spanish both verbal and written.
- Should be open-minded, possess a fun attitude to work and be comfortable with ambiguity.
Why join BigPanda?
- Revenue growth of 75+% YoY for 2018, 2019, 2020 and ended 2021 with 120%
- Forecasting 75% revenue growth in 2022
- Expected 2022 organizational growth of 60%
- Recently announced $1.2B valuation
- Values-based and performance-driven culture that is focused on career development and growth
- Gross $ Retention was 97% in '21, net $ Retention was over 120%
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
Company name: BigPanda
Remote job title: Sales Engineer
Job tags: Java, IT Ops, Linux