Sales Enablement Analytics Specialist
Remote job description
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone?"come make with us!
As the Sales Enablement Specialist, you'll be critical in contributing to transformational change with a focus on designing and implementing new data-driven programmatic sales tactics, while aligning with sales leadership to identify and address learning and performance gaps.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Ensure sellers are demonstrating excellence with how they present, demo, and use Outreach (e.g. creating and managing Outreach content for reps; promoting/monitoring internal best practices for various roles).
- Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools.
- Promote a culture of data-driven continuous improvement and recognition (e.g. monitor enablement completion/usage data and sales production data to recognize top performers; identify learning/performance gaps and align with sales and success leadership to address those gaps).
- Conceptualize and assist with driving insights into sales enablement metrics and measurements.
- Assist with large-scale enablement programming, especially Sales Kick-Off and Quarterly Business Reviews.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Extensive Outreach experience (Outreach Certified Administrator a plus)
- Practical knowledge in analyzing outcomes and utilizing data insights to drive decision-making
- The ability to work collaboratively across the company and build consensus with teams of varied sizes to achieve common goals
- The ability to visually present data in a simple and informative way (examples of past work are encouraged!)
- Working knowledge of different sales methodologies (e.g. Command of the Message) and value selling
- Experience with different learning platforms
- Worked in rapidly changing and dynamic environments
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process?"idea to design to build?"and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace?"we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Company name: Figma
Remote job title: Sales Enablement Analytics Specialist
Job tags: Sales Enablement, Actionable Insights, Command of the Message