Sales Development Representative Hybrid
Remote job description
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT - payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more - in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees' payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps - like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 - all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world's top investors - including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock - and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The Role
- This role will be required to be hybrid in Austin, Texas. We will be opening an office in the near furture!
What You'll Do
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Manage inbound leads using specific qualifying criteria
- Outbound with strategic and thoughtful messaging to upmarket prospects
- Partner with marketing to manage outbound campaigns to increase lead volume
- Prospect into new accounts using proven sales methodology
- Maintain and update accurate records in CRM
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others and work cross functionally among different teams at Rippling
- Desire to join competitive team based environment
- Sales experience preferred but not required for role
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* for US-based employees will be 70/30 commission split for base/variable pay.A variety of factors are considered when determining someone's compensation - including a candidate's professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Commission is not guaranteed
Show more Show less
Company name: Rippling
Remote job title: Sales Development Representative Hybrid
Job tags: Payroll, Sales Commission, Sales Development