Sales Development Representative
Remote job description
We're expanding our team, and we'd love your help!
At Stairwell, we're working to rewrite the rules of cybersecurity. And we can't do that without breaking away from the mold. That means that we're not just looking for those with decades of cybersecurity experience.
We're looking for those who are passionately curious about solving complex problems. Those who are excited about the work they produce. Those who are ready to step in and create change for the better.
So, even if you feel that you don't perfectly match the qualifications listed, we want to hear from you. And we're not just all talk. We want you to enjoy working here, too.
We offer 100% remote work, competitive pay (including stock options), unlimited PTO, subsidized health/dental/vision insurance, a monthly internet stipend, a one-time home office bonus to deck out your work area, company events, team trips, and more.
If we've piqued your interest, keep scrolling to see what you'll be working on if you join the team.
About the Sales Development Representative Position
We're excited to be adding another function to the Stairwell team, our first Sales Development Representative. As we grow, this person will have a variety of growth opportunities to choose from, including building and leading future SDRs teams. We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset to develop their territory through thoughtful, multi-channel outreach. The ideal candidate understands that the SDR role at Stairwell is the foundation of a successful career in cybersecurity sales, and advancement in our organization comes by demonstrating the ability to be passionate, creative, and thoughtful. Other very important traits for someone to be successful and happy at Stairwell are a great sense of humor, high motor, a winning mentality, positive vibes, and expects to crush every goal they set for themselves.
We're looking to expand our rapidly growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious and strong advocates for their customers. This role will be reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations (we love him!), and will be a critical member of the Go-To-Market organization. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospect, educate, and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research and maintain account data against prioritized accounts; identify key players and generate the interest of key prospects
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings completed and fully qualified opportunities
- Provide thorough discovery data to each Account Executive to ensure successful opportunities
- Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships with Account Executives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales department for continuous process optimization
- Become an expert at prospecting and master the tools needed to be successful including Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, and intent data sources.
- Participate in a variety of trainings (sales onboarding, sales tools training, etc)
Sales Development RepresentativeQualifications:
- Stairwell doesn't believe a college degree is a requirement for any role. We embrace all people, who are able to perform at the highest levels of their field, regardless of how they obtained their education.
- Confident self-starters, and motivated team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborators who do their very best work individually and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented, passionate about data, and strong familiarity with a sales process
- Proven critical thinkers who solve difficult problems
- Articulate and succinct communicators, verbally and in writing
- Experienced with Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator (or similar tools)
- Bonus points:
- Familiarity with enterprise email outreach and/or marketing automation solutions
- Multiple years of outbound-focused sales
- Previous experience at a Cybersecurity company
- Experience working with teams across various locations
We're not building a company, we're building a team, and the team builds the company.
At the core of Stairwell is a team that truly enjoys working together and mutually supporting each Dweller's growth and development. We are an engineering and product driven company that has high standards for both technical ability and interpersonal skills. We are humbled by the opportunity to help shape the future of cybersecurity and driven to build tools that will empower teams around the world.
Stairwell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We consider all individuals seeking employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression or military or Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with federal, state and local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Stairwell does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Stairwell employees or any other organization location. Stairwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Company name: Stairwell
Remote job title: Sales Development Representative
Job tags: SDR, Computer Security, Marketing Strategy