Mid Market Account Executive
Remote job description
Chemical companies are the hidden innovators behind the end-products we rely on every day. Chemistry is used to make every physical good on earth, including the products we love from Tesla, Glossier, Apple, Nike, 3M and J&J. And yet, the largest and most impactful industry in the world is still doing business the same way it did 100 years ago.
Knowde is building the first digital marketplace for the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemical companies use Knowde to market and sell their products online for the first time ever. For buyers, Knowde has become their go-to destination to shop across the entire world of chemistry all in a single destination.
Buyers use Knowde as their go-to destination to discover and purchase chemicals from any chemical producer all in one place. By helping pull this industry online, we will accelerate the innovation behind every physical product in the world.
We've raised over $90M from the world's leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
We are looking for a Mid Market - Account Executive to join our Sales team. We seek outstanding people eager to do excellent work while supporting others in doing the same! Responsible for evangelizing Knowde and how people work for new and existing customers to drive the sales process with prospective customers as well as the expansion of existing accounts. We are a customer-centric team that is passionate about the development of trusted relationships across our customer base. You will work closely with customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide to enable our customers to work in new ways. If you enjoy working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, come grab a seat on our rocket ship!
What You Will Be Doing
- Educating customers on the value of Knowde in a thoughtful way
- Driving net new revenue opportunities from demo to close
- Working closely with Knowde's customer success team to identify and close upsell opportunities
- Presenting and providing product recommendations based on a customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Leading multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Knowde buying cycle
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, pre and post sale
- Serving as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Balancing inbound customer communication and prioritizing/raising issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of sales or meaningful prospecting experience, preferably in SW or SaaS
- You are ambitious and driven to achieve goals
- Articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships - you are curious!
- You have a proven track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Ideally you have experience working in a startup environment
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer "Knerds" a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family's needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Company name: Knowde
Remote job title: Mid Market Account Executive
Job tags: Mid-Market, Software as a Service