Director, Sales & Partner Enablement
Remote job description
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there's a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a talented, passionate leader for our Global Sales & Partner Enablement team, which focuses on building engaging programs and impactful experiences to help our internal sales teams and external partners harness the collective power of communities with Reddit Ads.
As the leader of this team, you will drive the strategy, prioritization, and roadmap of Reddit's global sales enablement programs, translating key business strategies into training and resources that will improve sales org effectiveness and client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Manage and develop a team of experienced Enablement Program Managers and Learning Experience Designers
- Plan and drive enablement programs globally to meet sales and business goals
- Build strategies to support our sales team's growth domestically, as well as our international expansion into new markets such as EMEA, Canada, and Australia
- Partner with sales and cross-functional leads to assess organizational knowledge, skills and abilities to identify training gaps and develop training plans by role and location
- Continue to develop the team's strategy and execution against our four key enablement pillars:
- Sales Readiness & Go-To-Market: Enabling our sales teams to successfully bring new ad products and solutions to market
- Sales Effectiveness: Developing Reddit's sales plays, coaching and training sellers on methods proven to deliver client satisfaction and sales success
- Sales Onboarding: Training sales new hires on Reddit's products, processes, and narrative with the goal of reducing ramp time
- Agency & Partner Enablement: Developing scaled resources and training initiatives to educate and empower our external partners on Reddit's ad platform
- Identify and analyze key success metrics to assess program performance and business impact
- Audit program evaluations, sales metrics, and KPIs to make meaningful decisions on growth and changes to Sales Enablement efforts
- Ruthlessly prioritize business asks and align cross-functional stakeholders on enablement team strategy
- 5 years of experience managing and coaching a sales enablement team
- 10+ years of work experience
- Experience leading enablement within a high-growth, fast-paced, and evolving company
- Deep understanding of biddable media and the paid social landscape is a major plus
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead and drive accountability within a cross-functional environment
- Experience building and implementing global enablement programs from scratch
- Experience building and executing regional/local market strategies and programs
- Experience across the customer lifecycle with pre-sales, sales, and customer success teams
- Strong problem-solving, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $198,200 - $354,300.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Company name: reddit
Remote job title: Director, Sales & Partner Enablement
Job tags: Enablement, Sales Enablement, Pre-sales
location or timezone
categorySales and Partnerships
yearly salary range$198,200 - 354,300
posted47 days ago