Account Executive, Mid Market
Remote job description
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT - payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more - in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees' payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps - like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 - all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world's top investors - including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock - and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The Role
The Mid-Market Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we're looking for talented and ambitious Account Executives who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process.One fundamental belief at Rippling is that Account Executives should spend 100% of their time between engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, closing revenue from marketing generated demos, and working with our CSM team to ensure a seamless transition to our platform for new customers. No prospecting, we leave that to our world class SDR and Marketing teams.
What You'll Do
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Work closely with CSM team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $1M+ annual quota
- Experience of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Commission is not guaranteed
Company name: Rippling
Remote job title: Account Executive, Mid Market
Job tags: Human Capital Management, Sales Planning, HR Systems