Account Executive, Large Enterprise Spain
Remote job description
Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people's daily life, striving to be the world's most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (France, Belgium, and Spain) and covers more than 380,000 members, representing over ?250m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further ?183m in a series E funding round bringing the company's total valuation to ?2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing.
How we do it?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We're no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
You will contribute to our mission to give everyone access to personal, delightful, affordable health and well-being by selling our Insurance products to prospects.
What is being a Large Account Executive at Alan and why do we need them? The sales' scope is composed of 4 main pillars
- Generate Leads to achieve our company objectives:
As Account Executive, you drive deals, manage key customer relationships and help close strategic opportunities with prospects (companies with +300 employees). You are directly responsible for educating prospects, providing inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies' key stakeholders as they transition from prospect to customer. At the same time, we expect you to understand, embrace and apply the Alan Smart & Soft selling method. This method stems from the concept that the prospect experience is an inseparable piece of the overall Alan customer experience. You are expected to make this experience pleasant, instructive and delightful by leveraging the most relevant messaging and materials (Smart) and by defining the high-touch strategy that suits best each prospect (Soft).
- Contribute to Growth/Sales-driven initiatives:
We expect the Account Executive to be proactive on identifying, challenging and leading initiatives that aim to increase the Alan awareness, consideration, sales funnel rates and win rates.
The insurance market is a traditional sector in which being a trusted partner is a key decision factor in the decision-making process.
The Account Executive is in charge of enlarging their spheres of influence by meeting and leveraging influential HR Directors, CFOs, C-levels, Board of Directors,... you speak on behalf of Alan during well-targeted events for which we are offered the possibility to be on-stage speakers.
- Ensure customer and market need requirements are collected and pushed to the relevant internal teams to address market expectations:
The Account Executive's position is strategic: by being on the front line, you are the eyes and ears of the company. You are in charge of gathering, formalizing and passing on the prospects' feedback and objections to the Product teams so that they can prioritize the roadmap and implement the changes that will drive growth the most. We trust the Account Executive to leverage the internal resources in a constructive and respectful way that makes the company grow. We believe this is a healthy way to collectively and individually improve. Since Alan relies on a strong written culture, we also expect the Account Executive to contribute to enrich the existing documentation.
If you want to know more about how our Sales team works: https://blog.alan.eu/nos-commerciaux-ne-vendent-pas (in French)
- Products you will be selling : Health Solutions, Mental Well-Being and Wellness Products
- Parts of the sales funnel you will address :
Account Executives at Alan operate as "full-stack" sales to drive deals, manage key customer relationships and help close strategic opportunities with prospects (companies from 300 to several thousand employees). They are directly responsible for educating prospects, providing inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies' key stakeholders as they make the transition from prospect to customer.
Tool stack (main ones)
- Prospection : Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Kasper, Lusha
- CRM : Salesforce
- Meetings : Google Meet & IRL
- Coaching : Modjo
- They work closely with Sales associates
You will be a good fit to join the Sales team at Alan if you:
- Have strong background in B2B sales
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills (English & French)
- Are highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have empathy and are passionate about understanding and solving prospects' problems
- Have the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team
- Have a desire to learn fast and make an impact from day 1
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you're the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don't have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
? Check out our About Alan and Career pages, as well as our Medium & blog for more info.
Company name: Alan
Remote job title: Account Executive, Large Enterprise Spain
Job tags: insurance premiums, fintech, insurance, medical services
location or timezonespain, france, belgium
categorySales and Partnerships
posted67 days ago