Remote job description
Seso is the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the agriculture industry. Our mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America's food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers' biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa, an uncapped visa for seasonal farmworkers. Seso has raised over $30m in capital from Tier I investors including Index, Founders Fund, NfX, and more. You can read about Seso's recent $25m Series A here.
Today, Seso enables farms to digitally track applicants and onboard workers, streamlines the H-2A application process, ensures workers arrive at the farm on-time, and simplifies compliance. Long term, the Company is creating a comprehensive HR platform that helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time. Similar to how Salesforce has tied together business systems around a common customer identity, Seso is solidifying all of a farm's worker-facing systems around a common employee identity, making it the centerpiece of a unified schema that spans a farm's back-office.
About the Role
You will be the primary deal closer for the company. You will inform and delight our customers (including farms, vineyards, and farm labor contractors) through product demos, collaborative discussions, and strong relationship building. You will work directly with senior leaders in the company and the SDRs on the inside sales team. You will strategize and execute on bringing new customers through the door and relay your broader learnings to the product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Drive new customer acquisition from meeting scheduled by inside sales and other sales activities
- Call and connect with new clients and follow up with existing leads
- Maintain and leverage our CRM information on leads and opportunities
- Provide ideas and feedback to improve our sales workflow, value proposition, and product roadmap
- You are obsessed with helping our customers. You have a deep curiosity about what they're trying to achieve and how we can get them there. You love building relationships and understanding others' points of view.
- You thrive in an environment of constant learning and experimentation. You think in terms of patterns and systems. It's not enough to solve the problem once - you want to solve it forever. What are the common themes we're seeing from our customers, and how can we help them more consistently? What are the best channels for delivering support and guidance?
- You have a demonstrable interest in agriculture and improving the lives of farmers and farmworkers
- You have a background or experience in agriculture is a bonus
- You have a background or experience in HR tech/staffing sales is a bonus
- You can speak Spanish is a bonus
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Seso Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seso Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Company name: Seso
Remote job title: Account Executive
Job tags: software