Remote job description
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we've come a long way since. Today we're a 300 + strong team (we're thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes - from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you'll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We're making new and exciting things - and we could really do with your help.
- Your team will be made up of 6 Account Executives and a Sales Manager, all responsible for on-boarding new business customers to MOO.
MOO is seeking a motivated, self starting Account Executive that can adapt well to change and work in a fast paced environment. As an Account Executive at MOO you will be the initial point of contact for new business customers looking to MOO for help with making their brand stand out and to fulfill their print needs.
This is an exciting opportunity in our Providence office for a salesperson that can build rapport quickly, perform in-depth discovery, and make recommendations to MOO's prospective business customers on how they can best use our products.
The successful candidate will report to one of our New Business Sales Managers and work closely with the Design Services and Account Management teams to provide a smooth on-boarding experience.
- Serve as the first human contact with business customers and introduce them to our service, design, and product offerings.
- Learn about our business customers' needs and help them find the right products and services, with excellent customer service
- AgreedOnboard customers for first order(s) and subscription and hand off to an Account Management team.
- Provide live demonstrations of our platforms, help customers get their samples, and teach customers about our product and service offerings
- Work with our team of designers to ensure customers' designs will shine on paper
- Keep clear records of your work in our CRM so we can serve customers to the best of our ability.
- Manage a pipeline and actively reach out to leads and opportunities from multiple channels
- Close deals
- Accurately forecast what you will close each month.
- Engage in weekly coaching sessions and 1:1s with your manager
- You're not afraid of picking up the phone and making 30 calls a day, or digging deeper in your funnel to make creative sales
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in sales
- You are goal-oriented, and like to chase an ambitious target
- You learn new tech platforms quickly, and thrive in a remote work environment
- You prefer busy days with lots of action
- You are coachable and love learning.
- You're professional, friendly, and helpful on the phone and in writing
- You enjoy being in an advisory role, helping customers solve problems and coming up with creative solutions
- You keep lots of tabs open on your browser and know where everything is
- You're OK with ambiguity and have a growth mindset
- You have an interest or background in design and print
Nice To Haves:
- Customer service experience
- Previous sales experience
- Basic knowledge of design/print
- Bi-lingual capabilities
- What's it like to work at MOO?
MOO's the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success - while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That's why we offer 23 days' PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we'll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We'll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we'll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn't discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class
Company name: MOO
Remote job title: Account Executive
Job tags: e-commerce, business services, personalisation, photos, smb, soho