Remote job description
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised healthcare & wellbeing to our members.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first independent digital health insurance in France since 1986.
By providing our members with delightful health insurance bundled with innovative healthcare services, Alan's long-term goal is to help all people have a personalized and accessible healthcare experience.
As of today, Alan covers more than 250,000 members, representing over ?160m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further ?185m in a series D funding round bringing the company's total valuation to ?1.4bn. The team is 450+ people and growing. We recently landed in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Distributed Ownership. We empower everyone to make courageous decisions and to work asynchronously.
- Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We're no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We push for excellence by focusing on uncomfortable A+ problems.
- Underrepresented folks...
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don't have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have an open salary & equity policy combined with a transparent career path: we base our people decisions on objective criteria.
- We have flexible working hours and leave policy.
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of parental leave and value this time as professional experience.
- We respect our coworkers gender identity and use their names, pronouns and agreements no matter their legal status.
- We make tough decisions if we see discriminatory remarks.
We are building our Sales team locally and looking for several 'full-stack' Sales profiles who will be primarily responsible for engaging with prospects to turn them into happy Alan customers.
You can call it Sales, Business development... What is important for us is the mission: you will find leads, drive sales and close strategic opportunities with prospects.
At Alan, Sales drive deals, manage key customer relationships and help close strategic opportunities with prospects. You are directly responsible for educating prospects, providing inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies' key stakeholders as you make the transition from prospect to customer.
At the same time, we expect you to understand, embrace and apply the Alan Smart & Soft selling method. This method stems from the concept that the prospect experience is an inseparable piece of the overall Alan customer experience. You are expected to make this experience pleasant, instructive and delightful by leveraging the most relevant messaging and materials (Smart) and by defining the high-touch strategy that suits best each prospect (Soft).
We also expect you to look at the big picture and help us grow and improve as a company. For that, you'll have to be real team players even beyond your role. You'll be expected to challenge us to improve our product(s), our methods and our strategy, and get involved in other projects and initiatives relevant to growing our customer base.
You will be a good fit to join the Sales team at Alan if you:
- Have significant previous experience in a Sales role
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills (fluency in English with French)
- - Are highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills
- - Have empathy and are passionate about understanding and solving prospects' problems
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team
- Have a desire to learn fast and make an impact from day 1
- Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences, profiles and backgrounds in our team.
- Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
- We reward fairly. Competitive Salary and generous equity packages
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
- Check out our Medium & blog for more info: https://medium.com/alan / https://blog.alan.com/
Company name: Alan
Remote job title: Account Executive
Job tags: insurance premiums, fintech, insurance, medical services