Technical Sales Engineer
As Technical Sales Engineer you will
- Establish relationships with existing clients
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Learn each customer's unique Drive System requirements
- Gather technical specifications
- Evaluate and propose new business development tools/solutions
- Prepare price proposals
- Negotiate and close sales
- Provide post-sale support
- Assist with the product implementation process at customer locations
- Serve as an ongoing resource for your accounts
- Facilitate the contract renewal process
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Contribute to inventory planning initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include
- At least 5 years of Sales, Business Development or Account Management experience with electrical or mechanical engineered products or similar
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or similar
- Business Development skills
- Account Management skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Deal Closing skills
- +++ Experience with Drive Systems
- +++ Experience with heavy equipment for construction or agriculture
Up to $85,000 per year to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and performance bonuses
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Huntley, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established provider of motorized drive systems and related products for multiple industries.
In this role, you will join a team working a staggered schedule and will spend part of your week in the office and part of your week working from home.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.Company DescriptionEach year JobGiraffe helps thousands of job seekers to find direct hire, temp-to-hire and contract positions throughout Chicago and the Suburbs.
Whether our clients are hiring for a specific position or staffing an entire department, JobGiraffe connects the very best job seekers with the companies who need them.
All fees and associated placement costs are paid for by the clients of JobGiraffe. There is never any cost or fee to our candidates and no contracts or obligations are required.
Technical Sales Engineer