Remote job description
At Citymapper we're a small, hard working team on a mission to help make complex cities easy to use. Our app helps people every day in major world cities like London, New York, and Paris by giving them the most up-to-date and complete information on urban transportation options, with a personal touch.
Now, with our Powered by Citymapper enterprise APIs and SDKs, we're making the technology that powers our app available to other companies. We're already working with some great partners, and we are talking with many more.
We're looking for Solutions Engineers to help us bring on new partners, both during the sales process and during implementation.
In this role, you will be:
- Working closely with Citymapper business & sales people to expand the use of our technology
- Talking with executives and high-level technologists at other companies to explain our capabilities in detail, and to understand their systems and product needs
- Working with engineers at partner companies to integrate our APIs and SDKs with their products
- Creating documentation, sample code, and demos that help explain our offerings
- Learning from our partners' needs and advocating for related improvements with our internal product and engineering teams
- Citymapper's main office is in London, and we also support hybrid and remote work within the UK.
- 5+ years of working experience
- 2+ years of professional software development
Experience with external/customer-facing communication
- Working fluency in at least two programming languages
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to connect SDK/API details to the big-picture user experience
- (If you don't exactly match these qualifications but think that you would do well at this role, please do still get in touch)
- Meaningful equity / stock options
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - working on something that 'matters'
- Have influence on a product that millions of people use every day
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
Spill well-being service
Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly yoga and meditation sessions (online due to COVID)
- Pension scheme (we pay in, you pay in, happy retirement!)
- Social events throughout the year
- Friday food, beer, and more food (hampers delivered to you at home during COVID)
We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.Summary
Job title: Solutions Engineer
Job tags: mapping, mobile, mobility, pre-revenue, travel & leisure