Senior Inside Sales Representative
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Inside Sales Representative, joining our Sales team.
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Active-listener
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work independently and as an active member of the team
- Efficient in multitasking, prioritization, and time management
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Detailed knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Proven ability to initiate and convert prospects, close deals and achieve/exceed sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Previous inside sales/account management experience, or related sales experience
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc., and provide deeper discovery and management of qualifying leads passed over from SDR team.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospective clients ensuring timely follow up
- Efficiently present and deliver information to potential clients
- Proactively answer prospective client questions
- Internal collaboration with departments that support client process and experience
- Close sales deals and work with client through closing process to ensure positive experience
Who You Are
- You possess an excellent understanding of the full sales cycle and sales processes
- Continuous learner
- Self-starting and driven
- Kind communicator with positive mindset
- Good team player and collaborator
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Sr. Manager of SMB
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 sales team members - ISR/AE (30 min each)
- Interview with sales leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!Summary
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Senior Inside Sales Representative Americas
Job tags: Inside Sales, Exceeding Quotas, Customer Relationship Management