Senior Account Executive
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
As an Algolia Mid Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating strong relationships with our customers and building on these relationships to close deals. You should be comfortable researching prospective customers and adapting sales strategies to meet their needs. You will also play an integral role in defining our sales model. You know the ins and outs of Algolia, understand how we can benefit each prospect and will ultimately be the front line of our revenue growth.
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
Your role will consist of:
- Managing and growing a sales pipeline
- Strategic prospecting into key accounts and verticals
- Communicate transparently both internally and externally
- Turn inbound and outbound leads into happy Algolia users
- Make every Algolia user a satisfied customer, regardless of the deal size
- Collaborate across teams to better focus customer-facing efforts
- Build compelling demonstrations and sales materials
You might be a fit if you have:
- You love building human relationships and believe that a happy customer is our best evangelist
- Natural understanding of the sales process
- 4+ years of experience in a closing role (esp. in B2B tech sales)
- Multi-tasker who can adapt to changing situations
- Willingness to speak at events/conferences
Nice to have:
- SaaS sales experience
- Experience at a startup
- Proficiency with Salesforce
We're looking for someone who can live our values:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer (via Zoom)
- Weekly meditation sessions (via Zoom)
Senior Account Executive
Tags: cloud, freemium, infrastructure, mobile, saas / subscription, search