Sales Ops Associate
Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
At Instacart we solve for the customer. That extends beyond the hundreds of thousands of consumers we deliver groceries to and includes many leading and emerging consumer packaged goods (CPG) advertisers that want to shape how consumers perceive, shop, and stay loyal to their brands. Instacart's Brand Partnerships team is focused on serving these clients through our native advertising platform.
We are hiring a Sales Operations Associate who will support the Sales Capability & Strategy team in driving the day-to-day success of the sales organization by building and executing end-to-end sales operations processes inclusive of market sizing and segmentation, territory development, leading and lagging metric reporting, measuring team progress against goals, and building new revenue management capabilities.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Maintain scalability, drive automation, and ensure accuracy of various operational processes. Examples include territory assignments, pipeline management, tool management, and compensation process management
- Assist with project managing the annual operating calendar of monthly, quarterly, and annual planning activities
- Develop, measure, and maintain operational excellence for sales teams including creating and managing process documentation and Salesforce training materials
- Support leadership team reporting by ensuring consistent process adoption & high data integrity
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field with demonstrated project management experience and a track record for leveraging data for business impact
- Highly proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
- Highly proficient in Salesforce
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-tasks with a sense of urgency
- An interest in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities, and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it's needed
Nice to Have...
- Exposure to and understanding of digital advertising
- Experience working closely with a distributed sales team
- Certified Salesforce Admin
- Experience with Tableau
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Sales Ops Associate
Job tags: project management, Salesforce, Follow through