Sales Onboarding Specialist
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule. We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Onboarding Specialist - EMEA, joining our Sales Enablement & Operations team.
- 2+ years of Sales, Sales Training, Sales Onboarding or related experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up
- Team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize projects and take responsibility
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new business demands and changing environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership to execute programs
- Experience with LMS is a plus
- Multi-media skillset and experience editing video using various tools is a plus
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus
- Experience working in global HR industry is a bonus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Act as primary point of contact for new Sales hires in the region throughout their onboarding at Remote
- Facilitate all sync sessions with new Sales hire in the region, provide async feedback on completed onboarding activities, and provide assistance throughout the onboarding journey
- Track and measure new hire progress to identify areas for improvement, ensuring the new hire is on track to ramp to full productivity at graduation
- Provide regular reporting to Sales Leadership on the onboarding progress of new Sales hires
- Collaborate closely with regional Managers of new Sales hires in providing post-onboarding support for up to a month after graduation from onboarding
- Identify and suggest ways to improve the Sales onboarding program
- Assist with updating the sales onboarding learning curriculum
- Work with Sales Enablement and People Operations Team to implement Learning Management System for Sales Onboarding activities
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director, Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with team member
- Background check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Sales Onboarding Specialist