Sales Enablement Specialist Payroll
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Enablement Specialist - Payroll, joining our Sales team. This role will provide pre-sales enablement to the global sales team, helping them understand all aspects of the employee payroll and statutory compliance in all countries that we operate in.
- 2+ years experience in a sales or customer-facing role
- 2+ years payroll experience, ideally in a global environment
- Knowledge of payroll best practices
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- You understand the need and embrace the idea of working largely asynchronously.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Develop, deliver and manage payroll training program and keep them on track from inception through execution
- Incorporate new and creative ways to scale global payroll learning, building micro-learnings, informal social and peer learning into the framework
- Partner with teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Legal, etc.) to support global payroll programs throughout the sales cycle
- Socialize and increase awareness of payroll offering among global sales team, including industry content and thought leadership as well as assets and trainings
- Identify and address knowledge and skill gaps across roles and regions to focus global payroll learning activities in the most needed areas
- Help implement a core success model for global payroll, defining what success looks like and what learnings are needed to reach that success for each sales role
- Measure the impact of global payroll training programs on sales performance and productivity over time
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of global payroll as it relates to the product offering, our platform, core personas, competitive landscape to support the team, identify gaps and initiate solutions
- In all programs, build in consideration of regional differences in selling approaches and communication styles
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director, Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with another team member
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Sales Enablement Specialist Payroll
Job tags: Payroll, Customer Facing Roles, Sales Enablement