Sales Enablement Specialist
Remote job description
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you're looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Specialist specializing in Knowledge and Program Management to support our growing sales team. As an early member of the team, this is a unique opportunity to define sales enablement process from the ground up.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll do:
- Own our Knowledge Management System to ensure sales can easily find the most current information needed throughout the sales cycle.
- Own the planning + delivery of programs via our Learning Management System and other delivery tools
- Partner with the program owners to scope and document the program objectives, deliverables and approach
- Help craft and maintain project plans, identifying gaps and ensuring progress to agreed deliverables
- Support the design and delivery of blended learning materials via a combination of live instructor-led training, virtual, e-learning and asynchronous content
- Partner with Product Marketing for rollout of new marketing collateral and other essential product information to build digestible content
- Assist in providing continuous learning opportunities for the Sales team, understanding product change and crafting digestible content
- Assist with coordination and rollout of large scale events such as Sales Kickoff and internal Quarterly Business Reviews
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years Enablement, Program Management or other relevant experience
- Ability to represent, collate and organize complex concepts into a curriculum that sales professionals can absorb and apply
- Ability to adapt curriculum or delivery of content based on different learning styles and personalities
- Creative and positive attitude with deep level of care in helping other succeed
- Proven ability to run Enablement projects and experience with Knowledge Management Systems
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company and building consensus with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- The ability to excel in executing, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a constantly evolving environment.
Here are some projects you might work on:
- Optimize our existing Knowledge Management System to include all of our resources and build a process keep it up to date
- Assess existing content and make it easily digestible for both onboarding and ever-boarding purposes.
- Manage our internal programming schedule and work with internal partners to execute on making each session informative and curated.
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Job title: Sales Enablement Specialist
Job tags: design, freemium, mobile, photos, saas / subscription, software