Sales Enablement Knowledge Manager
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Enablement Knowledge Manager - Americas joining our sales team.
We are looking for a Sales Knowledge and Documentation expert to be the go-to person to manage Sales documentation needs in the region. You'll own our internal sales documentation and team communications, and ensure they scale with us as we grow. We are a remote-first work environment and are looking for someone who takes initiative and understand sales just-in-time information needs. You'll know how to repurpose information into internal sales-facing content that's easily accessible, and will quickly respond to sales information needs. This is not a role that creates marketing or customer-facing content and is not a training or enablement role.
- Customer-service attitude with passion and empathy for Sales team members
- 3+ years working as part of a sales organization in a B2B SaaS environment
- 1+ years experience using Notion, Slack and Asana
- Familiar with linked databases
- Experience in managing content and documentation (wiki, online handbook, internal handbook, etc.)
- Understanding of how documentation impacts an asynchronous working environment for a global Sales team
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up environment is not required but preferred
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Manage daily volume of sales inquiries coming from variety of tools (Slack, Asana, Notion), respond quickly and update Sales Knowledgebase with new information
- Be the expert on Sales documentation - how it's organized, how to find it fast, glossary of terms, etc.
- Organize information for just-in-time findability in Notion, GDrive, Content Management System and other tools the sales team uses
- Communicate regular updates to the team about new information, announcements and documentation via various platforms - newsletter, meetings, office hours, etc.
- Develop partnerships across the organization, keep up with changes across our rapidly-growing environment to react quickly and provide condensed, impactful information
- Understand our business, analyze internal documentation from Customer Experience, Global Operations, International Expansion and other partners to successfully repurpose documentation to meet Sales information needs
- Follow guidelines and best practices established by our Documentation & Internal Communications Partner who works across the company
- Engage with the Sales team regularly to understand information needs and take action
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director, Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- This task should take no more than 15-30 minutes. Please sign-up for Notion and design an FAQ for the Sales team to use. What columns/fields would you include and how would you organize it in sections based on your knowledge of Sales teams and sales cycles?
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team member #1
- Interview with team leader
- (async) Offer
- Reference check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!Summary
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Sales Enablement Knowledge Manager North America