Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you're looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Specialist to support our growing sales team. You'll serve as the enablement partner to sales executives, managers and the team. As an early member of the team, this is a unique opportunity to define the sales enablement function from the ground up.
This is a fulltime role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Continuously monitor, iterate, and improve on our onboarding process to make each new class even more successful
- Partner with Product Marketing for rollout of new marketing collateral and other essential product information
- Assist in providing continuous learning opportunities for the Sales team
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for Account Executives and Account Managers
- Assist with coordination and rollout of large scale events such as Sales Kickoff and internal Quarterly Business Reviews
- Collaborate on creating stronger content for our internal events by partnering with our stakeholders
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years Field Experience, Sales experience, or other relevant experience
- Ability to represent complex concepts into a curriculum that sales professionals can absorb and apply
- Exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt content on the fly
- Ability to adapt curriculum or delivery of content based on different learning styles and personalities
- Creative and positive mindset with deep level of care in helping other succeed
- Proven history of running Enablement projects and experience with Learning Management Systems
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company and building consensus with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Optimize our existing knowledge management system to include all of our resources and create a process keep it up to date
- Help create our manager enablement track.
- Analyze event attendance data to assess event frequency
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Tags: design, freemium, mobile, photos, saas / subscription, software