Sales Documentation Associate
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Enablement Knowledge Specialist - Americas joining our sales team.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement knowledge and documentation specialist to help manage Sales documentation needs in the region. You'll work with our Sales Enablement Knowledge Managers on creating and updating our internal sales documentation and team communications, and ensure they scale with us as we grow. We are a remote-first work environment and are looking for someone who takes initiative and understand sales just-in-time information needs. You'll know how to repurpose information into internal sales-facing content that's easily accessible, and will quickly respond to sales information needs. This is not a role that creates marketing or customer-facing content and is not a training or enablement role.
- Customer-service attitude with passion and empathy for Sales team members
- 2+ years working as part of a sales organization in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in managing and organizing content and documentation (wiki, online handbook, internal handbook, etc.)
- Understanding of how documentation impacts an asynchronous working environment for a global Sales team
- Experience using Notion, Slack and Asana is helpful but not required
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up environment is not required but preferred
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Organize information for just-in-time findability in Notion, GDrive, Content Management System and other tools the sales team uses
- Help manage daily volume of sales inquiries coming from variety of tools (Slack, Asana, Notion), respond quickly and update Sales Library with new information
- Become an expert on our Sales documentation - how it's organized, how to find it fast, glossary of terms, etc.
- Participate in communicating updates to the team via various platforms - newsletter, meetings, office hours, etc.
- Develop partnerships across the organization, keep up with changes across our rapidly-growing environment to react quickly and provide condensed, impactful information
- Understand our business, analyze internal documentation from Customer Experience, Global Operations, International Expansion and other partners to successfully repurpose documentation to meet Sales information needs
- Follow guidelines and best practices established by our Sales Enablement Knowledge Managers
- Engage with the Sales team regularly to understand information needs and take action
- Suggest ways to improve our tools for better flow of documentation and retention of knowledge
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director, Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team member #1
- Interview with team member #2
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Sales Documentation Associate