Revenue Ops Manager
The Revenue Operations team works as a global strategic task force across various organizations within Algolia, including Sales, Marketing, and Business Development. We're looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our high-visibility team and support our Americas Revenue team. Do you have a knack for problem-solving? Are you a quick and tactical thinker? If this sounds like you, we'd love to work with you!
Your role will consist of:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the US-based Sales and Business Development leadership team and proactively share regular KPI updates, actionable insights and recommendations for improvements
- Strategy and Organization:
- Design Sales Territories to optimize coverage of our Ideal Customer Profile accounts and sales potential in the Americas. Implement them in our Leandata routing engine;
- Design compensation plans and ad hoc incentives that support the Revenue strategy;
- Participate in annual planning and monitor actuals versus plan KPIs throughout the year for your region, highlighting gaps or recommending revisions as necessary;
- Support Forecast activities for your region;
- Assist in core operational tasks, including database maintenance or enhancements, territory re-alignments, or compensation plan onboarding
- Productivity and Process improvement:
- Take a data driven approach to identify gaps in our sales funnelPartner with cross-functional teams to streamline and improve every step of our Lead-To-Cash Process
- Identify, evaluate and implement new tools to improve the team efficiency globally
- Project manage ongoing initiatives that tie to process improvement and sales automation, working closely with our salesforce team and bridging the gap between business and technical requirements
You might be a fit if you have:
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in Sales Operations, Strategy/Business Systems Consulting Bachelor's degree required;
- Preference for applicants with technical and analytical backgrounds
- Fluent in English (French optional)
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Excel required
- Understanding of SaaS sales processes, SaaS metrics and CRM data model
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environmentExtreme attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong presentation and communications skills
We're looking for someone who can live our values:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions
Revenue Ops Manager
Tags: cloud, freemium, infrastructure, mobile, saas / subscription, search