Head of Sales Enablement Europe
Remote job description
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Sales at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding.
Put simply, we come to work to create a world class sales framework and a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners.
About the role
Due to the growth of the Sales department we are looking for a Head of Sales Training to build a world class sales playbook and coaching programme. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills and expertise in a fast growing organisation that is data driven.
What you'll be doing
- Establish and execute the learning and development strategy for the sales department
- Ensure our sales playbooks enable Revoluters to continuously learn
- Manage the QA process for Sales Department
What you'll need
- Strong Sales Training Experience with a focus on SPIN, Challenger, Value, Solution, Conceptual and Insight led approached
- Experience building world class training programmes from scratch
- Experience building and administering quality assessment processes for high volume sales teams
Head of Sales Enablement - Europe
Tags: fintech, forex