Enterprise Regional Director Mid Atlantic
Remote job description
We're on a mission to free our customers to see the invisible and achieve the impossible. We unlock the value of distributed data by making it fast and easy to access, no matter where it lives. With Starburst, teams can lower the total cost of their infrastructure and analytics investments, prevent vendor lock-in, and use the existing tools that work for their business. Today more than 150 leading organizations trust us to make better decisions faster.
Though Starburst has achieved a unicorn status and raised $164M in venture funding from top investors, we were founded in a rather unusual way with customers and revenue from the very beginning! We operate globally in 10 countries and are proud to be named a Best Place to Work. Come join our team of All-Stars!
About the role
As the Enterprise Regional Director, you will be an integral part of the Sales leadership team and report directly to the VP of Sales, America. You will lead and grow a team of Enterprise Account Executives that focus on expanding the adoption of Starburst Data across large enterprise accounts. You will join a team of highly motivated, energetic sales professionals that take pride in establishing new customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Starburst message to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
What you'll do:
- Help develop and execute strategy for massive growth of our enterprise east market
- Hire, train and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Oversee and ensure successful execution of strategic, complex sales cycles
- Engage at the executive level with existing & prospective Fortune 500 accounts
- Motivate Individuals and the team to exceed targets through coaching and mentorship
- You're a great fit if you...
- Have 8+ years of complex solution sales and 3+ years of sales leadership experience, selling to large enterprise accounts
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding quotas
- Are strategic enough to build a team, but tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis
- Are proficient in modern sales processes/methodologies; MEDDPICC and Force Management are a plus
- Can hire, train, and lead top-tier Account Executives
- Have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Are passionate about the Big Data/Analytics space
- Have an excellent presence and proven ability to influence at all levels
- Possess strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of forecasting and managing through data
At Starburst, we're constantly striving towards building a place where people come first by creating an environment of transparency, honesty, and respect. We take care of our global workforce by making sure employees enjoy competitive salaries and attractive stock grants, remote-friendly work options, access to quality and affordable insurance, and flexible and generous paid time off to start a family, travel, or just relax!
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Company name: Starburst
Remote job title: Enterprise Regional Director Mid Atlantic