Deal Desk Analyst
Algolia is in search of a Deal Desk Analyst to support our quote-to-order process, drive sales efficiency and assist our sales team with complex deals creation and order fulfillment.
You will be responsible for enforcing standard deal procedures, providing analytical and process support to complex non-standard deals, and facilitating approvals from the respective decision-makers (e.g. Sales leadership, Finance, Legal, exec team). This position reports to our VP of Global Revenue Operations.
The ideal candidate will combine a strong business acumen with analytical skills and a collaborative mindset. You will primarily help and advise the sales and account managers, and work collaboratively with multiple teams, especially Algolia Legal, gathering input and providing analytics to the deal process. You will create efficiency to the sales organization through a deep understanding of our pricing model and by teaching the team on how to optimize all the parameters.
Your role will consist of:
- Support our overall quote-to-order process
- Enforce standard / non-standard deal criteria and related approval process
- Manage day-to-day optimization of complex non standard deals
- Establish a shared vision of best practices and new pricing templates
- Maximize and drive efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the processes around this function
- Track success metrics, and provide feedback to management
You might be a fit if you have:
- Have 2+ years of related experience in a SaaS company
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience building complex deals (multi-million, multi-year, ramp-up deals, success fees deals, …) for customers in different industries
- Deep understanding of SaaS and subscription pricing mechanisms, including consumption based models
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficiency with salesforce.com and Zuora. Experience with CPQ tools and their implementation is a plus.
- Passion for Software and SaaS in particular
We're looking for someone who can live our values
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Virtual Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Virtual bi-monthly meditation sessions
Deal Desk Analyst
Tags: cloud, freemium, infrastructure, mobile, saas / subscription, search