We are currently seeking to hire a Channel Manager to join our team! This is a full time, fully benefited, Work From Home / Work From Anywhere Position.
Experience in Telecom is required - Experience selling VOIP is a major plus.
You will be responsible for recruiting Channel Partners to sell Pulsar360 Services. You will also be responsible for managing your assigned partners to insure they are productive. This will require you to be familiar with all Pulsar360 products and offers.
A minimum of 3 years selling Telecom through Channel Partners is required. If you have a proven track record and are ready to accelerate your career and earnings, we should talk.
- Ability to recruit new sales partners to sell Pulsar360 Products and Services – This includes the ability to cold call potential partners that are not familiar with Pulsar360 and the ability to work with existing relationships to convince them to become a Pulsar360 Partner
- Ability to ramp up and make signed partners productive to hit sales goal assigned
- Ability to assist partners with customer needs assessments and help partners structure deals to meet customer needs and win customer business
- Ability to work with partners to address any adverse comments regarding partner performance.
- Ability to work with partners to address any normal business issues that may arise with their customers – function questions, billing questions, etc.
- Ability to work with partners to retain existing customers
- Ability to understand the technology being offered and help partners understand the technology to assist in their sales efforts.
- Must excel at writing proposals and developing quotes
- Other responsibilities commensurate with this position may be assigned.
- Must meet performance metrics as may reasonably be assigned by Company management.
- Previous experience in Telecom Sales managing a Channel - VOIP experience is a plus
- Strong recruiting skills required
- Ability to build rapport with partners and clients
- Excellent verbal and written skills
With our origins dating back to 2001, Pulsar360 is one of the most established VoIP/digital phone service companies in North America. We offer a complete Suite Of Products to meet every communication need. ISP and Carrier Services, SIP Trunking, Hosted VOIP, Premise PBX, Disaster Recovery