Account Manager SME
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
The Account Manager is the customer-facing, primary point-of-contact for strategic Fast Sellers. This new role is responsible for the growth, quality, and satisfaction of the Seller's relationship with Fast, with the opportunity to build a dynamic team in 2021.
- Provide account management support postonboarding for strategic Fast Sellers
- Build and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders for onboarded Fast Sellers
- Provide training, communication, and other material on Fast product updates to Fast Sellers
- Share and execute best practices with Fast Sellers on how to best optimize Fast products to grow their ecommerce business on a regular basis
- Conduct regular business reviews: understands both the Seller's bottom line & Fast's metrics; monitor growth and performance of Fast Sellers; proactively identify opportunities for growth or issues that are a hindrance to performance
- Provide feedback and insights from Fast Sellers to product, engineering, sales, marketing, CS, and other key stakeholders at Fast
- Proactively lead/run crossfunctional programs which can scale growth and value for Fast Sellers
- Customeroriented. Our customers are always topofmind for you and their satisfaction is your primary driver and motivation. You thrive in building and nurturing relationships and always have the customer's best interest in mind.
- Proactive and resourceful. No task is too big or small for you. You are multifaceted and a problemsolver, especially when it comes to helping customers.
- Excellent communication. Communicating and developing rapport comes naturally to you. You are a professional throughandthrough and have learned to build trust and confidence by providing reliable support.
- You are organized, can stay on top of multiple accounts, and always "close the loop" on customer inquiries or needs.
- You are interested in Growth: Interested in helping businesses grow and achieve their goals; and interested in driving best practices, and eventually build/lead a team.
- Minimum of 23 years of experience in B2B customer success / account management
- Outstanding customer service and relationship management skills
- Proven track record of growing small enterprise businesses to medium/early largescale
- Technical acumen, i.e. ability to understand Seller's ecommerce ecosystem
- Possesses a deep understanding of tools, processes, etc in sales and postsales lifecycle; stays uptodate on industry best practices
- Experience in an enterprise support environment with a strong understanding of corporate account support needs and the support industry
- Experience in complex technical engagement management and/or program management
- Experience growing or managing a Customer Success or Account Management team
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries
Account Manager - SME