Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
We are a remote-friendly org, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London. Culture Amp isn't just for fast-growing startups - we're for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It's what makes us the world's leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Midmarket level
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base at the small business, mid-market or enterprise level
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (50+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people and analytics
- After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell and cross-sell
- Partner with the Customer Success team on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Articulate and update clients on product offerings
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
What We Offer
You'll be supported as you develop in your role and have access to great benefits such as our 'Coaching for Everyone' and 'Learn Yourself Up' programs. You'll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working and other benefits.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
- Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.Summary
Tags: business services, hr, professional services, saas / subscription