Account Executive Mid Market
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are seeking a tenacious and enthusiastic Account Executive to focus on the Mid Market category for Fast. Come join us and help us create a new, frictionless online purchasing experience.
- Open doors and cultivate leads specifically in the Mid Market space with relevant companies for Fast
- Nurture leads and take connections through the cycle of the business relationship that leads to a closed deal
- Meet and routinely surpass sales targets
- Deliver a compelling value proposition to prospects that reflects our company identity
- Pursue and pin down prospects in innovative and proactive ways
- Book and lead demos with said prospects as relevant in the Enterprise category
- Contact prospects in creative ways across a variety of platforms
- Partner with leaders across the organization to continuously develop your business acumen
- -Tenacious. Our business is in an exciting stage of growth but is not taking anything for granted. You'll thrive under pressure knowing that your success will have a direct impact on the future success of the company.
- Proactive and resourceful. No task is too big or small for you. You are multifaceted and a problemsolver, especially when it comes to winning business.
- Excellent communication. Communicating and developing rapport comes naturally to you. You are a professional throughandthrough and have learned to build trust and confidence by selling with integrity in an honest and straightforward way.
- You are Organized, can stay on top of multiple prospects, and always "close the loop" on follow ups or rescheduled demos.
- You are interested in Growth: Interested in helping businesses grow and achieve their goals; and interested in driving best practices, and potentially building/leading a team.
- Recent experience selling in the Mid Market category for high growth tech companies at scale
- 2+ years an an AE with a total of 4+ years as professional in sales, preferably working with larger accounts
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills
- Technical acumen, i.e. ability to understand Seller's ecommerce ecosystem
- Possesses a deep understanding of tools, processes, etc in sales and postsales lifecycle; stays uptodate on industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Comfortable with rapid pace and constantly changing landscape of an early stage startup
- Selfmotivated and hard working
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries
Account Executive - Mid Market