Senior QA Engineer
Remote job description
You will be working within the technical department of the company running the latest products and features on some of the busiest and most successful consumer facing web and mobile apps the market has to offer. The team you will be joining is nimble and creative with the power to shape this company's technology and product roadmap and your input will shape testing. As Senior QA Engineer you will not just work with our product's test automation, but also work closely with our QA Guild and be able to shape our testing processes as well as touch the latest tech trends.
- Passionate about trying and using trendy websites and apps
- Excellent communicator
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to automate boring stuff
- High levels of initiative
- Passion for Agility and working in an Agile environment
- Mobile app native development awareness
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing (both manual and automation)
- Our automation is built on Puppeteer/Jest/Appium/supertest and NodeJS - we do not expect you to know all of this. The ability to learn fast is key.
- Knowledge in any of the following: Selenium, Jenkins, Automated Testing
- Practical knowledge in Web/API/Mobile automation, CI/CD
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism
- Likes a challenge, and enjoys working hard in a fun, casual working environment
Due to the amount of collaboration and communication needed for smooth process, we are considering candidates from the time zones GMT/GMT+3.
Job title: Senior QA Engineer - Remote at TransferGo () (allows remote)
Job tags: node.js, selenium, testing, automated tests