Senior Manual Quality Assurance Engineer
Remote job description
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes' Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives. We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Manual QA Engineer for a full-time, permanent position.
- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- At least 5 years experience in Manual Testing
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work hard
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- The ability to work overtime for added income
- 100% remote position
Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week, Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the U.S., please be aware this position requires a full overlap with EST business hours (7AM - 7PM ET, including 1 hr break).
Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to successful applicants.
Company name: Wallethub
Remote job title: Senior Manual Quality Assurance Engineer (Remote/ Work from home) at Wallethub () (allows remote)
Job tags: quality assurance, testing, manual testing