Senior Automation QA Engineer
Remote job description
As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, Ancient strives to go against the traditional route of building slot machine software. We operate with the firm belief that we're building desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger players who are seeking iGaming entertainment to enjoy themselves and with friends. With that in mind, we're now looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to oversee all aspects of development and ensure we're performing to our best ability at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flat structured team of multicultural professionals on an anytime : anywhere remote business model. Sounds interesting?
What you will do:
- Write E2E Tests in Cypress in TypeScript
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
You must have:
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with agile methodology
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar Test Engineer role
Finally it would be great to have?
- Knowledge of GraphQL
What's on offer?
Fully remote flexible working
Young, flat structured rapidly growing company
Duplicating multiple brands
Diverse portfolio: gamified e-commerce, video game arcade, iGaming
Entirely modern stack, no legacy code
And a great remuneration package!
Company name: Ancient Gaming
Remote job title: Senior Automation QA Engineer at Ancient Gaming () (allows remote)