Quality Assurance Representative
Remote job description
Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. The QAR will monitor Inbound and Outbound calls along with the Web Chat and Email responses to assess associates demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will also assist in developing, creating and implementing quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials, as needed, to enhance the overall Motive customer experience.
What You'll Do:
- Perform call monitoring / scoring and provide trend data to the management team
- Use a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at the team and individual level
- Perform monitoring and scoring of Web chat and email responses
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions
- Provide feedback to Support and managers
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Perform other quality or process-related project tasks as assigned
- Support QA team leads in day-to-day operations
What We're Looking For:
- At least 2 years of Call center Quality Assurance experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Must be proficient with Google Doc, Sheets & Forms
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Knowledgeable in different coaching styles and has experience coaching individual/team performance
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- High focus on quality and customer service
- Worked both as an individual contributor and in a team setting
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Company name: Motive
Remote job title: Quality Assurance Representative
Job tags: license fees, business services, mobility