Quality Assurance Analyst
Rosie Application Inc
Remote job description
Quality Assurance Analyst
As a quality assurance analyst you will act as the voice for our shoppers, retail partners, and internal stake holders. Together we are building the next generation of the Rosie Platform to bring the joy of online grocery to an even larger audience while maintaining (and improving) our speed, quality, and experience. Individuals interested in this position should expect to be consistently active with not only testing in an Agile environment, but also with putting together the processes and documentation that ensure smooth testing and releases.
You will be supported by the entire technology team: consisting of best-in-class peers in design, engineering, testing, and devops who are all on the same mission.
This role will include manual back-end testing, front-end testing, exploratory testing, and user story driven requirement testing. QA Analysts will be expected to create and run test scripts for all Rosie products and write defect and story tickets when applicable, as well as internally-facing documentation when needed.
This job is right for you if
- You want to build a world class product
- You love learning new things
- You want to work with a team of highly motivated and collaborative peers
- You always put the user first
- You want to ship code often
- You care about code quality and maintainability
- You want to be trusted to make an impact
- You want to change the world (with groceries)
- 2+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience.
- 2+ years "Manual" Testing Experience.
- Experience documenting and communicating new software features.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- 1+ years testing ecommerce or similar domain knowledge.
You are extra awesome if you have
- Familiarity with ETL testing/products.
- Familiarity with/experience in database testing.
- Familiarity with/experience testing payment processing.
- Experience integration testing.
- Experience using issue tracking systems like JIRA.
- Experience troubleshooting, particularly in establishing Root Cause.
- Experience collaborating with a design/product team.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
- Familiarity with/Interest in process improvement and/or design.
We're not about the fancy linguistics or the over complication of simple tasks. If team meetings with laughter, projects in which you can take ownership, and software that makes you proud is what you're after - let us know.
- You can make an impact
- Our team will help you grow
- We will provide the tools for you to succeed
- We offer comprehensive salary and benefits (health insurance, dental, 401k, unlimited vacation)
- We live to create moments that deliver delight
- We are never bored
Company name: Rosie Application Inc
Remote job title: Quality Assurance Analyst (Back-End) - Remote at Rosie Application Inc (allows remote)
Job tags: quality assurance, testing, automation